Write Better GPU Applications and Save Time
With TotalView, developers can quickly and easily debug CUDA and OpenACC code for better performing GPU applications.
With TotalView You Can:
- Easily launch CUDA and HIP applications under the control of the debugger.
- Seamlessly set breakpoints in host and kernel GPU code.
- Actively debug multiple GPUs on one or more cluster nodes.
- Debug CUDA applications using the latest NVIDIA CUDA SDKs and GPUs on Linux x86-64, ARM, and PowerLE (Power9).
- Debug HIP applications using the latest AMD ROCm/HIP SDKs and GPUs on Linux x86-64.
- Quickly pinpoint issues in highly parallel GPU programs.
- Improve your codes’ use of GPUs and CPUs.
- Latest NVIDIA CUDA releases on their latest GPUs for Linux x86-64, Linux PowerLE (Power8/Power9), and ARM64 platforms.
- Latest AMD ROCm/HIP support on their latest GPUs for Linux x86-64.
- NVIDIA and Cray OpenACC debugging support.
- Debug embedded code on NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier GPUs.
TotalView and CUDA
With built-in capabilities designed specifically for use with CUDA, you can use TotalView to:
TotalView and ROCm/HIP
Debug applications build with the ROCm software stack and HIP for AMD GPUs:
- Debug HIP (Heterogeneous Interface for Portability) code running on AMD and NVIDIA GPUs.
- Easily debug CPU and AMD GPU code in one session.ave full visibility into hierarchical device, block, and thread memory.
- Fast smart-stepping for efficient debugging of GPU code.
- Navigate device threads by logical and device coordinates.
- Data watchpoints on global memory variables.
- Debug applications that use multiple AMD devices at the same time.
- Debug MPI applications on AMD GPU accelerated clusters.
- Gain visibility into Linux and GPU device threads.
- Have full visibility into hierarchical device, block, and thread memory.
TotalView and ARM
TotalView supports current 64-bit ARMv8-A CPUs, so you can take advantage of the architecture's performance and energy savings.
Start your free trial of TotalView to see how you can dramatically simplify and accelerate HPC debugging.
Watch how TotalView improves HPC debugging.
Our experts are ready to help.